This game has been tested only on Windows XP. Other versions of Microsoft Windows should work fine. Please, let me know if you have used Invasores in a different version of Windows.
There are two version of this game. The first, Without Python and Pygame, if you dont have them installed and With Python and Pygame if you wish to install them.
Without Python and Pygame
- Download http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/invasores/invasores-0.9_beta2-winexe.zip?download
- Open the zip file and extract it to a folder.
- Double-click on invasores.exe to play.
Note: this version is 10 times bigger than the zip version. If you plan to play future versions of this game, develop to even know Python, use the option below.
With Python and Pygame already installed
To run the game, its necessary to install Python 2.3 or 2.4 and also PyGame. The installation packages for Windows are very handy and come with a default installer.
- Download Python at http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.4.1/python-2.4.1.msi
- Download Pygame at http://flyserver.homelinux.com/marek/binaries/py24/pygame-1.6.win32-py2.4.exe
- Run the python-2.4.1.msi. You can accept all default options and finish the install.
- Run the pygame-1.6.win32-py2.4.exe. There is no need to change a single option also.
- Download the game at http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/invasores/invasores-0.9_beta2.zip
- Unzip it to your preferred folder.
- You dont need to reboot your computer. Now you can run Invasores double clicking in Invasores.py